Update September 16 2021
Ongoing thanks to our customers for their support during the last 18 months of COVID measures. Despite line ups and bike shortages everyone has been great and we are thankful for that.
The provincial government declared a state of public health emergency September 15. In accordance with COVID restrictions related to this, we are doing the following to keep our customers and our staff safe:
- Masks are required for customers and staff
- Physical distancing required (please keep 2m apart from other customers and from staff!)
- We are limiting the number of customers in the store and the size of customer groups
- We will continue to use the rear entrance only
- We will continue with increased hygiene measures
We know everyone has COVID fatigue and we appreciate your patience and understanding. We will let you know when our measures change.
Got a question about a product or service we offer or how we are operating under COVID-19 restrictions? The best way to get a hold of us is by email. Phone works too but we believe in providing personal, old-school service; if we are assisting a customer in the shop we do not interrupt them to answer the phone.
Currently it takes us up to 2 business days to reply to email or phone messages, and we are closed Sundays and Mondays.