The new Gen 3 single-sided Stages Power R meter is built on to a driveside Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 crank arm and is compatible with all frames that fit Shimano Hollowtech II cranks.
Tour Proven. Stages Power has carried riders to three consecutive Tour de France victories, plus many more world and national championships. If you believe racing provides the world’s best product proving ground, then Stages Power is proven as the world’s best power meter.
Active Temperature Compensation as standard equipment. Consistency of measurement is the most important feature of a power meter. Stages Power was the first meter to make temperature compensation an automatic process ensuring accurate readings no matter the environmental conditions. ATC is the key reason a rider can trust data from Stages Power in all conditions.
Single drive-side power meter increases frame compatibility or upgrades an existing Stages Power L meter to Stages Power LR. Stages Power R offers increased compatibility with direct mount brakes and frames that lack adequate chainstay clearance, as well as the ability to upgrade existing Stages Power L power meters to Stages Power LR bi-lateral (dual) meter systems.
- ± 1.5 % accuracy in all conditions
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- LED indicator displays battery level at start up (with no need for connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6X improvement of data transmission strength
- Power meter housing: low profile design, 2x phillips head screw to access battery compartment
- Weight: Only adds 20g to base crankset
- Battery Life: 175+ hours (via coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
In the box
- Drive-side power meter
- High quality CR2032 coin cell battery
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrades.
- 2 months free access to Stages Link premium training and coaching features.
- Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ I.D. Number.
- User Guide
|110mm / 50/34T / Black / 170mm||818889021647||DR9R-C4|
|110mm / 50/34T / Black / 172.5mm||818889021678||DR9R-D4|
|110mm / 52/36T / Black / 172.5mm||818889021685||DR9R-D6|