- Fork mounted mudguard, perfect for mountain bikes - Mounts with a compression plug inside the steerer tube - Blade width varies from 60 to 73mm (2.4'' to 2.9'')
- Seatpost-mounted MTB mudguard - MD-TURN System: Quick screw-on mounting system, fits 25 to 32mm seatpost diameter - Double orientation for optimal tire coverage - Over-moulded flap offers the best protection and makes the mud guard more flexible - Reflective ring providing your bike with greater visibility - Material: Fibre-glass reinforced polypropylene - Wheel diameter: 27.5'' / 29'' - Max tire width recommended: 3.0" - Weight: 238 g
Topeak's DeFender M1 front fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides for your 26-inch bike. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The M1 installs easily to any standard fork, even reverse arch designs and seamlessly integrates with the front end of your bike. The quick-release attachments allow the DeFender to be installed and removed in seconds.
Enjoy cycling in any weather. The Bluemels 75 U fenders cover tire widths up to 65mm. They use a proprietary construction with super-fine aluminum strips embedded in a matte black plastic coating, making these mudguards extremely durable and resistant to bending and UV damage. - Very wide profile for tires up to 65mm width - Proprietary construction embeds super-fine aluminum strips into matte black plastic coating - For 27.5 and 29-inch wheels - Includes accessory parts and stays - Weight: 800g
- A universal, quick-mount rear mudguard, that fits all seatpost diameters (25 to 32mm) - Quick and easy to install - Tool-free - Reflective safety stickers - Shock-resistant polymer - 100% recyclable material
$21.99 - $24.99
- Lightest and most versatile MTB mudguard available - Uses hook and loop Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and lower legs - Compatible with forward and double bridge fork designs and all wheel sizes
Ride in any weather The Bontrager NCS fender is everything you want in a fender. It installs in seconds, is available in a variety of sizes to fit various bikes, and offers full coverage to keep you dry. The no-cut design includes everything you need for easy installation and it even comes with an integrated Blendr rear light mount. Product details - Fully assembled fenders that install in minutes - Integrated rear Blendr light mount for use with Bontrager Flare lights - No-cut struts allow quick strut adjustment for proper tire clearance - Double-back strut on rear fender adds support and stability - Made of lightweight yet super-durable polycarbonate - Stainless steel hardware resists rust - Four sizes available to accommodate most bike and tire configurations
Axiom's Frontrunner Front Fender easily installs on your down tube with rubber straps. Axiom reduced the impact of their manufacturing and shipping methods by designing the Frontrunner to fold flat. It's also made of strong, 100% recyclable plastic. A minimalist front fender compatible with 26”, 650B and 29” wheel sizes. - Virtually unbreakable polypropylene body - Adjustable rubber straps mount to down tube - 100% recyclable; ships and merchandises as a flat sheet and snaps onto the included down tube bracket; hardware included
Easy-to-install rear fender for your fat bike. CONSTRUCTION • Virtually unbreakable polypropylene body MOUNTING SYSTEM • Adjustable rubber straps mount to down tube • 100% recyclable • Ships and merchandises as a flat sheet and snaps onto the included seat tube bracket • Hardware included • Weight: 190 grams / 6.7 ounces
- Made of highly resistant polypropylene - Rear: Mount fits seat posts Ø 25 – 32 mm; 47 to 60 mm blade width; Reflective strip; 125g - Front: Downtube installation w|elastomeric straps; 60 to 80 mm blade width; 62g - Wheel-Tire Size Compatibility: 24''-26"
- Made of resistant plastic - Fits all frames - Blade width: from 50 to 70mm
- Z+fal Croozer/Swan Road Fender Set Width 45mm For 700 Wheels
- Made of Polypropylene - Downtube installation - Elastomeric straps - 60 to 80 mm blade width - Weight: 62g
- Compatible with 26’’, 27.5’’ and 29’’ forks - 3.1'' wide, enough for most MTBs - 360mm length offers good mud protection - Made of techno-polymer resin - Fixation on the front fork with 7 zip-ties or 4 Velcro - 3 sets of stickers included to customize to your taste - Weight: 110 g
- Compatible with the majority of 27.5'' and 29'' suspension forks - 3.5'' wide, ideal for wide and Plus tires - 480mm length for optimal coverage - Made of polypropylene - Easy and secure fit with 6 zip-ties - 3 sets of stickers included: red, green and blue - Weight: 135 g
- Light, discrete and durable polypropylene mudguard for Fat and Plus size bikes - Universal mount, fits rigid and suspension forks - 286 x 300mm - 48g
- Deflector FM60 front and RM60 rear mudguard set - Easy, tool-less mounting systems - RM60 mounts on seatposts and is compatible with 26'' and 27.5'' wheels - FM60 mounts inside steer tube and is compatible with 26'' to 29'' wheels - Width: 60mm to 72mm
- Made of Polypropylene with dual material spoiler - Seat post adjustable clamp - Fit seat post Ø 25 – 32 mm - 47 to 60 mm blade width - Reflective strip - Weight: 125g
- Designed for 26'', 27.5'' & 29'' Mtn bikes - Easy to install and fit perfectly on your bike - Made of ultra-resistant techno polymer resin - Mounts onto 25 to 32 mm seat posts - Weight: 220 g
- Seatsay-mounted mudguard, perfectly adapted to all types of suspension bikes - MD-FIX System: Universal mounting system, fits seatstays from 17 to 41mm and features accurate, double adjustment angle setting - Material: Fibre-glass reinforced polypropylene - Optimal protection for 27.5" and 29" wheels - Max. tire width recommended: 2.8'' - Weight: 341 g
- Fenders specifically developed for gravel bikes, the shield G50 will keep you protected on rainy days or on muddy trails. sold by the set (includes front and rear fender), these fenders are easy to install and universal fit. - Adaptable – three different lengths of wings 20, 60, and 120mm for adaptable rear fender length. - MD-fix mount – universal mount system for diameters 17 to 41mm (front fork) and 17 to 34mm (rear seat stays). - Universal fit – adapts to all types of frames, for 650b/700c/28” gravel tires. - Blends in – mounted close to tires for a smooth integrated look.
$12.99 - $13.99
- Easy to install and remove - Light and discrete
- Fenders specifically developed for road bikes, the shield R35 will keep you protected on rainy days. - Sold by the set (includes front and rear fender), these fenders are easy to install and universal fit. - Adaptable – three different lengths of wings 20, 60, and 120mm for adaptable rear fender length. - MD-Fix mount – universal mount system for diameters 17 to 41mm (front fork) and 17 to 34mm (rear seat stays). - Universal fit – adapts to all types of frames, for 650c/700c/28” wheels. - Adjustable – optimal protection with adjustable position. - Blends in – mounted close to tires for a smooth integrated look.
- Light and discreet saddle mounted mudguard for bikes with up to 38mm tires - Double lock mounting system: easy on, easy off & stable - Only 55g
- Light and discreet saddle mounted mudguard for bikes with up to 2.8'' tires - Double lock mounting system: easy on, easy off & stable - Only 67g
- Design for road bikes - Installation and angle adjustment without tools - Made of ultra-resistant black polymer resin - Mounts onto the seat post - Blade width: 45 mm
- Designed for tyres up to 2.4” in width. - Fit all diameters form 26 up to 29 - Disc brake compatible - Weight: 360 g
This flat-printed, origami-inspired polypropylene fender is ultralight, stylish, and quickly attaches and is ready to go when wet weather arrives. Simply remove from the package, punch out the shape and fold along the perforated lines. Reflective printing adds safety at night while multi-mount positions and hook-and-loop straps allows fender to fit a wide range of bikes. - Material: Polypropylene - Added Features: 3M reflective printing - Size: 35cm / 13.8" (in length) - Weight: 68g / 2.40oz
This flat-printed, origami-inspired polypropylene fender is ultralight, stylish, and quickly attaches and is ready to go when wet weather arrives. Simply remove from the package, punch out the shape and fold along the perforated lines. Reflective printing adds safety at night while multi-mount positions and hook-and-loop straps allows fender to fit a wide range of bikes. - Material: Polypropylene - Added Features: 3M reflective printing - Size: 31cm / 12.2" (in length) - Weight: 47g / 1.66oz (FS, on fork)
Topeak's DeFender FX front fender offers durable rain and mud protection on wet and sloppy rides. It's incredibly light and easy-to-use, too. The FX installs easily to your fork and features quick-release attachments that allow it to be installed and removed in seconds.
Page 1 of 5 Next page