Wheel Freehub Kit—(Includes Bearings & Pawls) 11/12 Speed XD—X0 HUBS/RISE 60 (B1)/ROAM 30/ROAM 40/RAIL 40/RISE XX/ROAM 50/60 (B1) Compatible With: HU-X0-A1, WH-RAIL-40-A1, WH-RISE-60-B1, WH-RISE-XX-A1, WH-ROAM-30-A1, WH-ROAM-40-A1, WH-ROAM-50-A1, WH-ROAM-50-B1, WH-ROAM-60-B1
$39.99 - $44.99
Boostinators are hub specific conversions designed to take non-boost hubs and convert them to boost compatibility. Don't toss out that wheelset - Boostinate it.
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
$13.99 - $14.99
Whisky’s tubeless rim tape is designed to make setup as easy as possible. Elasticity allows for smooth, even adherence while translucency lets you see where the tape contacts the rim. Different widths available to fit almost any rim.
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 135mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body Shimano HG - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Single wall - Rim Internal Width 19.9mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Silver - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Shimano Acera FH-T3000 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Steel - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 25.2mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex C1000 - Skewers Included Yes
$110.39 - $114.99
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 135mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body Shimano HG - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Shimano Acera FH-T3000 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 - Skewers Included Yes
- Affordable and reliable 700c rim brake wheelset for hybrid and touring bikes - High quality Alex DM18 black double wall rim ensures great stiffness and durability - Shimano Tourney TX500 and TY500 hubs feature adjustable cup-and-cone bearings for trouble free long term performance & quick release axles for increased convenience - 36 stainless steel spokes and brass nipples makes the wheels strong enough for loaded touring - Shimano 7 speed freehub body, compatible only with 7 speed cassettes.
- Alex MD21 double wall 26'', disc specific rim, Black - Shimano M475 hubs - For All-Mountain and Cross-Country - Tubeless Ready - Inner rim width: 21mm - Outer rim width: 26mm - Rim height: 18 mm - Rim weight: 450 g - With eyelets - Schrader Valve - 32 holes - Sapim Leader Stainless spokes—Black
- Alex MD21 disc-specific double-wall 29er / 700c rim, Black - Shimano M475 hubs - Suitable for Cross-Country, light Trail riding, CX and Road Disc - Tubeless Ready - Inner rim width: 21mm - Outer rim width: 26mm - Rim height: 18mm - Rim weight: 500g - With eyelets - Schrader valve - 32 holes - Sapim Leader Stainless spokes—Black
- Evo Tour 19 26" double wall rim - Black - Rim and Disc - Inner Rim Width: 19 mm - Rim Height: 20 mm - Pin joint construction - No Eyelets - Schrader valve - 36 holes - Stainless steel spokes - Silver
- Evo Tour 19 27.5" double wall rim - Black - Inner Rim Width: 19 mm - Rim Height: 20 mm - Pin joint construction - No Eyelets - Schrader valve - 36 holes - Stainless steel spokes - Silver - Cassette Compatibility: Shimano HG
$64.99 - $69.99
- Evo Tour 19 700C double wall rim - Silver - Inner Rim Width: 19 mm - Rim Height: 20 mm - Pin joint construction - No Eyelets - Schrader valve - 36 holes - Stainless steel spokes - Silver
Steadfast, durable and able to ramble over anything. Wide enough to handle a super-fat tire and a sizeable tire patch Strategic cutouts to reduce overall weight. Tubeless setup with STR Tubeless technology, sold separately. Does not include skewer, reflector, rim strip, valve, or owner's manual.
Stan's lightweight aluminum valve stems are half the weight of Stan's standard brass valves. The secure round base is compatible with most tubeless rims and a perfect fit for all Stan's BST rims. A removable valve core makes adding sealant easy, and these babies fit up to 8mm valve hole. Sold as a pair.
$25.99 - $39.99
Can be used with Stan's ZTR rims to make them airtight or used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. A single 10-yard roll will tape five 26-inch rims or four 29-inch rims or two wide road clincher rims. 21mm width fits: - ZTR Olympic - ZTR Iron Cross - ZTR 355 - ZTR Alpine - ZTR Crest - ZTR Alpha 340 (2 layers) - ZTR Alpha 400 (2 layers) - Most road clincher rims 25mm width fits: - ZTR 355 (26", 650b, 29") - ZTR Crest - Crest MK3 - ZTR Arch EX - ZTR Flow EX - Crest S1 27mm width fits: - ZTR Flow EX - ZTR Bravo - ZTR Hugo 52mm - Arch S1 - ZTR Rapid 28 - ZTR Rapid 30 - Arch MK3 30mm width fits: - ZTR Flow MK3
Stan's Standard Rim Strip converts standard tubed wheels to tubeless so you can reap the benefits. Going tubeless allows you to run low tire pressure for better traction while drastically reducing the chances of a flat. Stan's rim strips create a tight seal with the tire bead, reducing the instances of "burping". Plus, you won't miss dealing with flat tires and you'll save money on tubes!
$25.98 - $26.99
Use Stan's Tubeless Valve Stems when you're converting standard rims to tubeless via the taping method. These also have a removable core for easier application of tire sealant. Note: Schrader valve is for non-stepped Hugo rims. If your Hugo rim decal reads: - MAX RIM PRESSURE: 2.8 tires: 26psi, 3.0 tires: 24psi - ERD 615, 622x49.9, 29 in x 52.3mm Your rim has a stepped valve and is not compatible with this Schrader valve.
$4.49 - $6.99
Schwalbe High Pressure Rim Tape effectively protects the tube against mechanical damage. - Elastic for ease of installation - High pressure: 8 bar / 116 psi
$27.00 - $41.00
SRAM's X0 conversion caps are the ticket for converting your X0 hubs to a different axle type.
$75.98 - $106.99
Our Trainer Axle is designed to adapt your thru-axle equipped bike to on-wheel trainers, such as a 1up, Blackburn, Cyclops, Kinetic, Tacx, Wahoo, and many others. Our goal is to fit the thru-axle to your bike perfectly to minimize spacers and extra parts, providing a clean, high-performance axle for your bike. Train, warm up, and be race ready and fit for the season. - When it’s time for your race or time to head outside, simply remove your bike from the trainer, remove the drive side axle end and go. Our axle is suitable for use on or off the trainer, indoors or out. - The axle shaft and axle ends are precision CNC-machined from 7075 aluminum and hard-anodized for rugged durability. - No special tools required. Design allows for installation or wheel removal using your standard 5mm hex wrench. - Designed, built, and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world. Important: Before you order, make sure your specific trainer will accommodate the width of your modern thru-axle-equipped bike. Measure your trainer at the widest setting and measure the outside width of your bike frame. Our the trainer axle ends will extend past your frame on each side.
The ARC Offset rims utilize an asymmetrical design to optimize spoke tension balance, wheel durability, and wheel stiffness. Its 6069 Alloy construction provides a superior strength-to-weight ratio, significantly improving toughness. - Offset nipple bed for improved spoke tension balance and wheel strength/stiffness - Strong tire retention bead - Tubeless ready
Hop up your rig with these custom rim decals. Available for the entire Arc rim range (24mm—45mm), as well as Aeffect SL, R, and Plus. Each set comes with enough decals to do a complete wheelset (2 wheels). Now your bike can be as pro as your riding kit! - Full set of decals for a wheelset (2 wheels)
On today's MTB frames, there are many dropout diameter and width standards. Most Mavic wheels can be fitted with specific adapters to match your wheelset with your frame. - Converts MTB rear hubs with Center Lock rotor mount to use 12mm axle with 142mm spacing - One pair of adapters required for each hub to be converted
Hope XD-11 Freehub Bodies · For XD 11-speed cassette · For Hope Pro 2 EVO hubs · Contains drive side end cap, bearings and driver
- 3-piece kit to secure wheels and seatpost - MTB 100mm/135mm - Seatpost: M6 x 45mm
$16.99 - $17.99
Grade 10 chromium steel balls
$10.99 - $20.99
- MAX bearings are filled completely with high precision Grade 10 balls for maximum load capacity - No retainer means these bearings have 40 percent more capacity
Tubeless valves for DT Swiss rims for repair or replacement.
The buyer's choice for wheel builders looking to save weight. ProLock nipples contain a special adhesive compound (by Loctite) which is activated when a spoke is threaded into the nipple, forming a durable bond. - 32 nipples weigh approximately 30 grams
When mounting a wheel quickly and safely, the RWS system is untouchable. It combines the fast mounting of a conventional quick release with the force and safety of a fitting. The high-precision toothing at the inside of the lever allows you to fully tighten the axle and to perfectly position the lever. - Ratcheting system tightens skewers with turns rather than a cam - Lever can be rotated into an ideal position after tightening
Page 1 of 25 Next page