Wheel Freehub Kit—(Includes Bearings & Pawls) 11/12 Speed XD—X0 HUBS/RISE 60 (B1)/ROAM 30/ROAM 40/RAIL 40/RISE XX/ROAM 50/60 (B1) Compatible With: HU-X0-A1, WH-RAIL-40-A1, WH-RISE-60-B1, WH-RISE-XX-A1, WH-ROAM-30-A1, WH-ROAM-40-A1, WH-ROAM-50-A1, WH-ROAM-50-B1, WH-ROAM-60-B1
$39.99 - $44.99
Boostinators are hub specific conversions designed to take non-boost hubs and convert them to boost compatibility. Don't toss out that wheelset - Boostinate it.
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
Whisky’s tubeless rim tape is designed to make setup as easy as possible. Elasticity allows for smooth, even adherence while translucency lets you see where the tape contacts the rim. Different widths available to fit almost any rim.
- Affordable and reliable 700c rim brake wheelset for hybrid and touring bikes - High quality Alex DM18 black double wall rim ensures great stiffness and durability - Shimano Tourney TX500 and TY500 hubs feature adjustable cup-and-cone bearings for trouble free long term performance & quick release axles for increased convenience - 36 stainless steel spokes and brass nipples makes the wheels strong enough for loaded touring - Shimano 7 speed freehub body, compatible only with 7 speed cassettes.
- Alex MD21 double wall 26'', disc specific rim, Black - Shimano M475 hubs - For All-Mountain and Cross-Country - Tubeless Ready - Inner rim width: 21mm - Outer rim width: 26mm - Rim height: 18 mm - Rim weight: 450 g - With eyelets - Schrader Valve - 32 holes - Sapim Leader Stainless spokes—Black
- Alex MD21 disc-specific double-wall 29er / 700c rim, Black - Shimano M475 hubs - Suitable for Cross-Country, light Trail riding, CX and Road Disc - Tubeless Ready - Inner rim width: 21mm - Outer rim width: 26mm - Rim height: 18mm - Rim weight: 500g - With eyelets - Schrader valve - 32 holes - Sapim Leader Stainless spokes—Black
- Alex MD21 disc-specific double wall 29er |700c rim, Black - Shimano Deore M525 hubs - Suitable for Cross-Country, light Trail riding, CX and Road Disc - Tubeless Ready - Inner rim width: 21mm - Outer rim width: 26mm - Rim height: 18 mm - Rim weight: 500g - With eyelets - Schrader Valve - 32 holes - Sapim Leader Stainless spokes—Black
- Evo Tour 19 26" double wall rim - Black - Rim and Disc - Inner Rim Width: 19 mm - Rim Height: 20 mm - Pin joint construction - No Eyelets - Schrader valve - 36 holes - Stainless steel spokes - Silver
- Evo Tour 19 27.5" double wall rim - Black - Inner Rim Width: 19 mm - Rim Height: 20 mm - Pin joint construction - No Eyelets - Schrader valve - 36 holes - Stainless steel spokes - Silver - Cassette Compatibility: Shimano HG
$290.00 $579.99 50% Off
Steadfast, durable and able to ramble over anything. Wide enough to handle a super-fat tire and a sizeable tire patch Strategic cutouts to reduce overall weight. Tubeless setup with STR Tubeless technology, sold separately. Does not include skewer, reflector, rim strip, valve, or owner's manual.
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 135mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body Shimano HG - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Single wall - Rim Internal Width 19.9mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Silver - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Shimano Acera FH-T3000 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Steel - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 25.2mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex C1000 - Skewers Included Yes
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 130mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body Shimano HG - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 13.9mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Shimano Sora FH-RS300 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Presta - Rim External Width 19.6mm - Depth 22mm - Rim Model Alex DA22 - Skewers Included Yes
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim and Disc IS 6-bolt - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Formula DC-20 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type DT Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 - Skewers Included Yes
$110.39 - $114.99
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 135mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body Shimano HG - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Shimano Acera FH-T3000 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 - Skewers Included Yes
If you make huge rims you have to make huge rim strips too, and that's exactly how Surly's Rim Strip came to be. Made of PVC and available in 3 colors it protects your tube from the inside of the rim with stylish simplicity.
$35.99 - $36.99
Stan's lightweight aluminum valve stems are half the weight of Stan's standard brass valves. The secure round base is compatible with most tubeless rims and a perfect fit for all Stan's BST rims. A removable valve core makes adding sealant easy, and these babies fit up to 8mm valve hole. Sold as a pair.
Durasync freehub bodies feature triple freehub bearings for increased axle stability to handle even greater vertical and torsional loads. This CNC machined durasync freehub is a direct replacement for your Neo hub, and includes pawls, springs, pawl retaining ring, and red freehub spacer. Bearings are pre-installed. - 6-pawl system provides 36 points of contact and 10-degree engagement for quick acceleration - Chromed steel bearings - Wide bearing stance and axle design reduces flex and adds durability - Low drag main seal prevents contamination and reduces resistance - Mini Driver has a Shimano HG spline, but is 10mm shorter to accept 11-speed cassettes with 10t cogs from Hope and OneUp Components
$25.99 - $39.99
Can be used with Stan's ZTR rims to make them airtight or used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. A single 10-yard roll will tape five 26-inch rims or four 29-inch rims or two wide road clincher rims. 21mm width fits: - ZTR Olympic - ZTR Iron Cross - ZTR 355 - ZTR Alpine - ZTR Crest - ZTR Alpha 340 (2 layers) - ZTR Alpha 400 (2 layers) - Most road clincher rims 25mm width fits: - ZTR 355 (26", 650b, 29") - ZTR Crest - Crest MK3 - ZTR Arch EX - ZTR Flow EX - Crest S1 27mm width fits: - ZTR Flow EX - ZTR Bravo - ZTR Hugo 52mm - Arch S1 - ZTR Rapid 28 - ZTR Rapid 30 - Arch MK3 30mm width fits: - ZTR Flow MK3
Stan's Standard Rim Strip converts standard tubed wheels to tubeless so you can reap the benefits. Going tubeless allows you to run low tire pressure for better traction while drastically reducing the chances of a flat. Stan's rim strips create a tight seal with the tire bead, reducing the instances of "burping". Plus, you won't miss dealing with flat tires and you'll save money on tubes!
$25.99 - $26.99
Use Stan's Tubeless Valve Stems when you're converting standard rims to tubeless via the taping method. These also have a removable core for easier application of tire sealant. Note: Schrader valve is for non-stepped Hugo rims. If your Hugo rim decal reads: - MAX RIM PRESSURE: 2.8 tires: 26psi, 3.0 tires: 24psi - ERD 615, 622x49.9, 29 in x 52.3mm Your rim has a stepped valve and is not compatible with this Schrader valve.
$4.49 - $6.99
Schwalbe High Pressure Rim Tape effectively protects the tube against mechanical damage. - Elastic for ease of installation - High pressure: 8 bar / 116 psi
$75.98 - $106.99
Our Trainer Axle is designed to adapt your thru-axle equipped bike to on-wheel trainers, such as a 1up, Blackburn, Cyclops, Kinetic, Tacx, Wahoo, and many others. Our goal is to fit the thru-axle to your bike perfectly to minimize spacers and extra parts, providing a clean, high-performance axle for your bike. Train, warm up, and be race ready and fit for the season. - When it’s time for your race or time to head outside, simply remove your bike from the trainer, remove the drive side axle end and go. Our axle is suitable for use on or off the trainer, indoors or out. - The axle shaft and axle ends are precision CNC-machined from 7075 aluminum and hard-anodized for rugged durability. - No special tools required. Design allows for installation or wheel removal using your standard 5mm hex wrench. - Designed, built, and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world. Important: Before you order, make sure your specific trainer will accommodate the width of your modern thru-axle-equipped bike. Measure your trainer at the widest setting and measure the outside width of your bike frame. Our the trainer axle ends will extend past your frame on each side.
Hop up your rig with these custom rim decals. Available for the entire Arc rim range (24mm—45mm), as well as Aeffect SL, R, and Plus. Each set comes with enough decals to do a complete wheelset (2 wheels). Now your bike can be as pro as your riding kit! - Full set of decals for a wheelset (2 wheels)
When top EWS Pro Riders ask you to develop a stiffer more durable fork axle, you listen. The stock 15mm axles and other lightweight aftermarket options were simply not tough enough for their race bikes. We don't quite ride at the pace of an EWS Pro, but we loved the simplicity and clean look of the axle so we made them available to buy. Axle F is 98% stronger and stiffer than a stock 15mm axle, yet still 20g lighter than a QR. We've replaced the QR lever with a simple 6mm hex. If you already carry the EDC multitool with you, there's no need for the heavy and bulky QR lever. FEATURES - 98% Stiffer and stronger than stock 15mm QR thru axle - 20g Lighter than stock QR thru axle - Low profile hex head won't get caught on trailside obstacles. COMPATIBILITY - For Fox and RockShox 15mm axle forks (Boost and Non Boost) - NOT compatible with RockShox RS-1 fork or Fox 36 Pinch Bolt Style (2016 and older) - NOT compatible with floating thru axles from 2021 Fox 36, 38 or 40 WEIGHT - RockShox Boost (15x110) 63g - RockShox Non Boost (15x100) 59g - Fox Boost (15x110) 61g - Fox Non Boost (15x100) 58g MATERIAL - 6061-T6 Aluminum
Get rolling again with a replacement freehub body for your Mavic wheels. - For Mavic ID360 hubs
On today's MTB frames, there are many dropout diameter and width standards. Most Mavic wheels can be fitted with specific adapters to match your wheelset with your frame. - Converts MTB rear hubs with Center Lock rotor mount to use 12mm axle with 142mm spacing - One pair of adapters required for each hub to be converted
Hope XD-11 Freehub Bodies · For XD 11-speed cassette · For Hope Pro 2 EVO hubs · Contains drive side end cap, bearings and driver
$16.99 - $17.99
Grade 10 chromium steel balls
$9.99 - $20.99
- MAX bearings are filled completely with high precision Grade 10 balls for maximum load capacity - No retainer means these bearings have 40 percent more capacity
Page 1 of 20 Next page