The Race Face Aeffect handlebar is a budget-friendly alloy bar intended for XC and Trail use — the most affordable option for riders looking for a 35mm handlebar. - Shot-peened to increase fatigue resistance - 35mm bar diameter allows for additional material to be shaved from the handlebar, while retaining stiffness, strength and performance - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless aluminum - Upsweep: 5° - Backsweep: 8°
- Traditional trekking 20-degree back sweep handlebar - 6061-T6 polished aluminum with clear anodize or black anodize finish - RIDE+ versions have an integrated cable guide inside
Light weight, comfort, and strength: The SL-70 Ergo is the ultimate handlebar for long days in the saddle. The SL-70 Ergo improves upon the flat bar top shape of its carbon predecessor, the Contour SL bar, but also with numerous modern features sought after by riders and pro bike fitters. The SL-70 Ergo sports a 70mm reach and 128 drop. The short 70mm reach allows bike fitters flexibility in achieving a comfortable position without sacrificing steering control. The drop utilizes a variable radius, allowing for multiple hand positions and deeper movement into the drop. As a result, reach to the brake lever is shorter. A 3° backsweep on the flat tops keeps the wrist in a comfortable position, essential for long days on pavement or gravel, while the 10° ramp angle provides a smooth transition to modern shifter hoods. Brake and shifter housing is elegantly hidden along the underside of the bar. The SL-70 Ergo weighs only 205g but is strong and durable enough for the demands of aggressive cyclocross and gravel racing. - Unidirectional Carbon built for stiffness, comfort and light weight - Ergonomic top for all-day comfort - Variable radius drop for multiple hand positions and deeper movement into the drop. - 70mm reach - 128mm drop - Variable radius drop - Cable grooves
The Service Course SL-70 is the bike fitter's go-to bar. The short reach to the hoods allows a proper fit without compromising stem length and steering control. With the revised ramp angle, proper fit is now achievable on even the most challenging setups. The 70mm reach is the shortest of Zipp's new Service Course bars, at 128mm of drop. Whether it's a rider with a shorter torso or a bigger rider getting aero by pairing this bar with a long stem, this bar helps put just about any cyclists into his or her optimal position. The SL-70's flattened top provides a better fit to the hand and is clip compatible. - 7050 aluminum for light weight and durability - 70mm reach and 128mm drop for a short-low position - Flattened top shape to better fit the hand - Clip-on Compatible - ISO 4210 compliant. See Declaration of Conformity for details. - Ramp angle: 10° - Outsweep: 4° - Backsweep: 0° - Drop shape Variable - Clamp width 120mm
Zipp's answer—true to our fit-first philosophy for handlebar design—is an innovative new all-road bar: the Service Course SL 70 XPLR. The bar's moniker, XPLR, exemplifies the desire to explore the world with an expanded definition of cycling on a drop-bar bicycle—from paved roads onto gravel, mud, dirt, and even singletrack. The Service Course SL 70 XPLR helps you go faster by placing your body, starting with your hands, in an optimal "comfort zone" position for hours of rough riding over mixed terrain. Today's riders demand a few things out of their cockpit, whether they are doing a two-hour training ride from home or a 200-mile gravel adventure: comfort, control, and the ability to carry what they need. We met these needs by creating a bar with shallow and wide drops, specifically focusing on two crucial metrics—outsweep and flare. Features - Bar drops provide a wider, balanced, and secure position with drops that are about 6cm wider than the hoods position for technical or intense riding. - The 70 XPLR also features an ergonomic top with an extended 100mm clamping area for computer mounts, aero-extensions, bags, and whatever else you may need for the long haul.
Zipp’s Service Course SL-80 bars keep the drops close and within reach, and because they’re angled outwards by 4 degrees, your wrists remain in a strong, natural position. This lets you get low and aero without compromising comfort or control. Zipp left the transition from the tops to the brake hoods flat so you can ride comfortably, even in a more upright position. Stiff and light for uncompromising strength and climbing prowess, these aluminum bars are ready for anything.
Get low with Zipp’s Service Course SL-88 bars. Their longer reach provides an extra aero advantage in the drops, and because they’re angled outwards by 3 degrees, your wrists remain in a strong, natural position. The ends of the drops are flat to reach straight down upon; this also helps keep your hands locked in place during sprints. Zipp paid attention to detail and crafted the transition from brake hood to the tops perfectly, ensuring a comfortable, ergonomic position wherever you choose to grasp. Stiff and light for uncompromising strength and climbing prowess, these aluminum bars are ready for anything.
Zipp’s Vuka Aero redefines aero handlebar conventions while being compatible with modern-day aero bikes. The current redesigned Vuka Aero builds on the technological foundation of aero excellence set by the original version. Vuka Aero is an integrated aero bar that features market-leading adjustability; it can be used with any stem to help you find your ideal position on the bike. The airfoil used in the Vuka Aero is based on the shape of the SL-70 Aero road bar. The result is an aero bar that’s stiff and streamlined while maintaining the UCI’s 3:1 aspect ratio requirement. - Market-leading adjustability in pad fore-aft, width, height, and angle - Integrated Carbon Aerobar works with any 31.8mm clamp stem - Integrated SRAM eTap AXS Blip box mount in the Center Cap - Rapid Routing cable exits are positioned for easy installation of brake cables - Vuka Aero ships with base bar, extension clamp, and armrest clamp - Extensions sold separately
The Vuka Alumina base bar delivers on a big challenge given to our engineers — create a high-performance aluminum base bar that’s sleek and light with the right amount of adjustability. The Vuka Alumina, crafted from 6066 series aluminum, offers superior aerodynamics and ergonomics at an affordable price. The handgrips are angled upward by 5 degrees for a natural wrist position when climbing or sprinting. It’s optimized for use with the VukaClip but is compatible with most clip-on extensions. With its bead blasted black finish and gloss graphics, this bar looks as good as it performs. - Lightweight at only 250g - Offers superior aerodynamics and ergonomics - Clean internal cable routing for easy installation - Compatible with all current drivetrain systems and all plug-in style brake levers - Mounting area is 120mm wide to allow for an array of positions to accommodate many riding styles and body types
The VukaClip is all about providing the ultimate in fit, security, and adjustability for you to be faster and more efficient in your triathlon or time-trial aero position at an affordable price. Redesigned to be easier to set up and adjust. The VukaClip is available with an above-bar or below-bar mounting system for achieving an optimized aero position. The VukaClip also has a large, redesigned armrest to reduce pressure points and increase comfort. The VukaClip is made with the industry-standard 22.2mm clamp diameter for maximum versatility, making it compatible with Vuka Alumina extensions, the Vuka Carbon Extensions as well as most extensions on the market. Features - Fit, security, and adjustability - Above-bar or below-bar mounting system - Compatible with most extensions
RIP, NO RATTLE. Arm fatigue is real. The solution? More muscle. Or, our new carbon laminate, made to tackle the trail buzz, not transfer it. We re-engineered our bars to improve rider position (adding 5mm rise) and reduce the chatter transferred to the hands and arms. These bars offer the right bit of flex while keeping things stiff, precise, and responsive. Features: - Super-wide to start and trimmable by 40mm (20mm each side) - Specialty tuned carbon laminate to absorb noise while maintaining stiffness Specifications: - Clamp Diameter: 35.0mm - Width: 800mm - Material (HB): Carbon - Rise (HB): 25mm - Type (bar): Riser - Backsweep (degrees): 9 - Upsweep (degree): 5
Stiff. Precise. Wide. Camo. The genius of good design manifests itself nicely in camo. Demure. Yet bold. For our latest CoLab, we tapped into the brain trust that is Troy Lee Designs. We handled the intel on the bar specs with our famous Descendant geometry, built from input from our best riders, and Troy handled the finishing touches. His dream: hi-tech camo. Fit to be seen. Specifications: - Clamp Diameter: 35.0mm - Width: 800mm - Material (HB): Aluminum, Carbon - Rise (HB): 20mm - Application (HB): Freeride/Downhill - Type (bar): Riser - Backsweep (degrees): 9 - Upsweep (degree): 5
With the Descendant series, TRUVATIV focuses in on the characteristics that matter most to true mountain bikers: durability, specificity, affordability, and style. Guided by input from the best riders, the components in the Descendant line have been designed to work on the most aggressive trails. - Stiff, precise, and super-wide - Carbon fiber perfection
It's Stiff, Not A Stiff. It's the little things that matter most. That's why we scrutinized our carbon riser bars, tasking our pros and engineers to make great even better. The result? We added 5mm to the rise of our widest bar; and fine-tuned the carbon laminate. This translates to an improved riding position, more feel and flex, and less arm fatigue making your time on the trail more smiles, less chatter. Features - Super-wide to start and trimmable by 40mm (20mm each side) - Specialty tuned carbon laminate to absorb noise while maintaining stiffness Specifications: - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Width: 760mm - Material (HB): Carbon - Rise (HB): 20mm - Type (bar): Riser - Upsweep (degree): 5
- Lightweight 780mm wide handlebar for Trail or All Mountain riding - Big and burly 35mm barclamp - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - Key Technologies: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR, Big-Taper (105mm) design - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight (g): ±270g - Diameter (mm): 35 - Rise (mm): 25 - Length (mm): 780 (adjustable to 740) - Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 8° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized
- Completely redesigned geometry 780mm wide for the aggressive Trail or All Mountain rider. - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight (g): ±270g (15) / ±275g (25) - Diameter (mm): 31,8 - Rise (mm): 15 / 25 - Length (mm): 780 - Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 7° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
- 25° aggressively flared, wide drop bar for true off-road performance and comfort - Vibrocore foam core reduces transmission of harmful frequencies of vibration, and increases bar fatigue life and ultimate strength. - Short 110mm drop and 65mm reach geometry is perfect for aggressive riding in a more upright, balanced stance - 31.8mm barclamp extends through the top section providing enhanced hand support and comfort without multiple wraps of tape to increase diameter. - Round profile upper section facilitates wide range of rider/hand positions and maximizes grip on the bars in rough terrain - 21.6mm inner diameter barends allow use of most barend shifters - MATERIAL: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - WIDTH HOOD TO HOOD (c-c): 420 / 440 / 460mm - WIDTH BAREND TO BAREND (o-o): 562 / 582 / 602mm - WEIGHT (g): 345 / 350 / 355 - DROP / REACH: 110mm / 65mm (all sizes) - BARCLAMP / TOP SECTION: 31.8mm Round Profile - FLARE: 25° - RAMP: 14°
- 12° moderately flared, medium width drop bar balances off-road performance, with on-road aerodynamics and comfort - Vibrocore foam core reduces transmission of harmful frequencies of vibration, and increases bar fatigue life and ultimate strength - Short 110mm drop and 65mm reach geometry is perfect for aggressive riding stance and long days in the saddle on mixed terrain - 31.8mm bar clamp zone, and aerodynamic ergo top section enhances hand comfort over longer rides, without limiting range of rider/hand positions - 21.6mm inner diameter barends, allow use of most barend shifters - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Vibrocore, On-Off Road Geometry - MATERIAL: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - WIDTH HOOD TO HOOD (c-c): 420 / 440 / 460mm - WIDTH BAREND to BAREND (o-o): 498 / 518 / 538mm - WEIGHT: 355 / 360 / 365g - DROP / REACH: 10mm / 65mm (all sizes) - BAR CLAMP / TOP SECTION: 31.8mm Ergo Profile - FLARE: 12° - RAMP: 14°
- DH and Freeride, ultra-wide, 820 length handlebar - Big and burly 35mm barclamp with increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional 35mm alloy bars - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Weight optimized and adjustable to 760mm - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR, Big-Taper(105mm) design - MATERIAL: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - WEIGHT (g): ±300 - DIAMETER (mm): 35 - RISE (mm): 25 - LENGTH (mm): 820 - GEOMETRY (deg°): 5° up x 8° back - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
World Cup quality performance, developed with the pros. SPANK Industries' legendary SPIKE 800 Race handlebar is the 5th generation of the SPIKE Race handlebar legacy, developed in coordination with some of the world’s top DH and Enduro pros. A unique construction of Super 6 alloy, processed with SPANK’s patented CNC bending and Dual-Extreme-Gradual Taper (XGT) technology makes the SPIKE 800 Race handlebar a stronger, safer, performance-optimized component for the weight-conscious gravity rider. The race-tuned geometry and competitive weight make this bar the perfect solution for AM/Enduro to Downhill Race. SPANK's SPIKE 800 Race is the handlebar of choice for Nicholi Rogatkin, Thomas Genon, Tomas Zejda and many more. - Key technologies: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR, Super 6 Alloy - Material: MGR Super Six Alloy - Weight: ±300g (5mm) / ±310g (15mm) / ±320g (30mm) / ±330g (50mm) - Diameter: 31.8mm - Rise: 5mm / 15mm / 30mm / 50mm - Length: 800mm (Adjustable to 740mm) - Geometry: 4° up x 8° back - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, decal logos
$82.99 - $139.99
- DH Race tuned award winning alloy handlebar design, developed with World Cup professionals - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional alloy bars - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR Super 6 Alloy - MATERIAL: MGR Super 6 Alloy - WEIGHT (g): ±340 (15mm) / ± 350 (30mm) / ±360 (50mm) - DIAMETER (mm): 31,8 - RISE (mm): 15 / 30 / 50 - LENGTH (mm): 800 (adjustable to 740) - GEOMETRY (deg°): 4° up x 8° back - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
- Freeride inspired all mountain suitable geometry makes the bar extremely versatile - Rock solid in the park or on the trail - Cost effective upgrade to your cockpit without sacrificing quality - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Material: Alloy - Weight (g): ±395 (25mm) / ±400 (40mm) / ±420 (60mm) - Diameter (mm): 31.8 - Rise (mm):25 / 40 / 60 - Length (mm): 785 - Geometry (Degree): 5°up x 8°back (25mm) / 5°up x 9°back (40mm) / 4°up x 10°back (60mm) - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, laser logos
The perfect combination of form, wall thickness and diameter, with the corresponding anatomically-optimized bend for various riding dynamics, make the SQlab 3OX handlebar series the most stable, as well as the lightest, bar in its field. SQlab's handlebars feature an ergonomic design that ensures the wrist is not overstretched, the carpal tunnel is not constricted and the supply to the hands is improved. The risk of sleepy and numb fingers is minimized and discomfort in index and middle fingers is reduced. The 12° backsweep, with its short reach, provides a natural transition from the lower arm to the hand when in a more upright riding position, thus protecting the wrist from the extreme strain of downhill riding. The 4° upsweep brings the elbows into a perfect position for a dynamic riding style. - Use: MTB, Gravity & E-Performance - 15mm, 30mm or 45mm rise options allow individualized positions - 31.8 clamp diameter
The perfect combination of form, wall thickness and diameter, with the corresponding anatomically-optimized bend for various riding dynamics, make the SQlab 3OX handlebar series the most stable as well as the lightest bar in its field. SQlab's handlebars feature an ergonomic design that ensures the wrist is not overstretched, the carpal tunnel is not constricted and the supply to the hands is improved. The risk of sleepy and numb fingers is minimized and discomfort in index and middle fingers is reduced. The 12° backsweep, with its short reach, provides a natural transition from the lower arm to the hand when in a more upright riding position, thus protecting the wrist from the extreme strain of downhill riding. The 4° upsweep brings the elbows into a perfect position for a dynamic riding style. - Use: MTB, Gravity & E-Performance - 15mm, 30mm or 45mm rise options allow individualized positions - 31.8 clamp diameter
The 16° backsweep provides a natural transition from lower arm to the hand. This is especially important with handlebars of width greater than 700 mm. The 10mm forward reach almost make up for the reduced reach which the higher sweep provides. The 5° upsweep bring the elbows into a perfect position for a dynamic riding style. Only the best in materials are used. Careful and precise bending and manufacturing processes make the SQlab 311 one of the most advanced handlebars on the market. The backsweep largely stems from the motocross arena where a similar backsweep and upsweep is custom. Only if the ergonomics are 100% perfect, you can ride at maximum pace and your body endure the associated high strain in the long run. The handlebar may not be used at bikeparks and for downhill-bikes. Also available in 27.0 mm along with a reduction shim for 31.8 mm stems. The smaller diameter increases the bar's flex properties. The shim - available in both plastic or aluminium – ensures a good fit of the bar in the stem and reduces the stress raisers at the edge of the stem. The pictured stem is not included in the scope of delivery. - Area of use: MTB tech and trail - Weight: 320g - Clamping: 31.8mm - Width: 740mm - Shortened maximum width: 700mm - Backsweep: 16° - Upsweep: 2.5° - Stretch: 10mm - Material: Aluminum
- The FatBar Carbon is the ultimate DH race handlebar. - This ride-tuned handlebar combines the ultimate blend of strength, stiffness and shock absorption.
An ideal handlebar for riding anything from all mountain to downhill, Renthal's FatBar Carbon handlebar combines a blend of strength, stiffness, shock absorption, and weight savings. - Uni-Directional carbon construction - Ride-tuned to provide an ideal combination of stiffness and shock absorption - Increased center section width for fine-tuned flex characteristics - Downhill and twin crown fork compatible - Permanent graphics, set-up grid and cut marks
- The Fatbar Lite Carbon 35 is the ultimate light-weight, trail-proof handlebar. - Designed for Trail, Enduro and XC riders and racers, the Fatbar Lite Carbon 35 is the clear market leader in terms of weight, strength, stiffness and most importantly, ‘rid
The Aeria Evo maintains the aerodynamics of the original version but increases the ability for the rider to get into their best possible position. The expanded fit range and tilt capability make it a class leader for adjustment and position optimisation. Specifications - The Aeria Evo is an update of our well proven Aeria bar. We have evolved the fit range of the bar with new brackets, armrests and extensions. - The new brackets add the ability to tilt the entire assembly, as well as letting the armrests - go much narrower than the first generation design. - A 35 degree ski-bend extension suited to riders who prefer to adopt a wrist angle that is on the low side of the neutral range. - The new Ergo armrests increase rider comfort with a smoothly curved shape and expand the fit range with an expansive set of adjustment options. - The extension rotation can be easily adjusted using the shaft bolt. There is a 40mm range of extension length adjustment once the extensions have been cut. - The bracket can be tilted by up to 10 degrees. - There are 100 distinct position options achievable just by moving the armrests. Combine that with the risers and this bar offers 1700 possible configurations of Reach, Stack and Pad Width. Adding in the tilt factor magnifies this adjustment range even further. - All hardware and component pieces were not only designed for performance and ease of use but also strength. - Basebar Width: 42cm (Center-to-Center) - Basebar: Carbon - Pursuit Reach: 157.5mm (center to tip) - Bracket: Aeria Evo (6061-T6 aluminum) - Armrest: Ergo - Armrest Stack: 56mm to 80mm (5mm Increments) - Armrest Offset: -66mm to 1.5mm (7.5mm Increments) - Armrest Width: 100mm to 266mm (18.5mm Increments) - Extension Length Adjustment: 40mm - Extension Length: 340mm - Extension Height: 80mm - Extension Angle: 35° - Extension Material: 6061-T6 aluminum, pre-drilled for bar-end shifter cable - Armrest Rotation: 7° - Bracket Tilt Adjustment: 0-10° - Weight: 809g
This is an aerobar defined by fit. Unlike aerobars of the past that had their fit and adjustability range restricted by design and construction, the Aeria Ultimate places fit first. The Aeria Ultimate is a durable, low profile carbon aerobar designed with an expandable adjustability range and custom fit for the ideal TT setup for each individual rider’s body type. It features an extensive range of independent adjustment of reach and width in the smallest increments, stack adjustment with lowest stack available without extensions placed below the basebar, and built-in tilt adjustment of the integrated bracket allowing the armrests to be rotated separately from the extensions without adding stack height. - Reach adjustment range: Increments of 7.5mm with range of 92mm fore/aft - Adjustable stack of 25 to 105mm in 5mm increments to achieve the same pad stack as aerobars with extensions placed below the basebar - All dimensional adjustments are independent of each other to achieve desired fit with no need to calculate adjustments in order to make changes - Tilt adjustment is built into the pad/extension bracket with a range up to 15 degrees - rotating the armrests separate from the extensions improves overall aerodynamics without raising stack height - Includes F-40 Armrest with offset bolt pattern featuring nine times fore/aft positioning with 67.5mm adjustment range, 18,5mm width adjustment between position, and 15 degrees rotational adjustment - Stem sold separately Tech specs: - Bracket: Aeria Ultimate Forged - Stack: 25mm to 105mm (5mm Increments) - Reach: -21mm to 92mm (7.5mm Increments) - Width: 125mm to 252mm (18.5mm Increments) - Extension Length Adjustment: 230mm to 337mm (Center of Basebar to Tip) - Extension Length: 378mm - Extension Height: 71mm - Extension Angle: 30° (For T4+ Carbon) - Bracket Tilt Adjustment: 0-15° - Weight: 910g (without stem or armrest risers)
Page 1 of 3 Next page