Parts & Accessories
Turn your 66" trailer into a 78" trailer. Widen your 66" wheel track and Crossbars by 13" with this kit. With 78" Crossbars you can carry wider loads, such as two 36-inch beam canoes or up to seven kayaks. - Upgrade your RACKandROLL 66" trailer to a 78" trailer - Comes with two 78" Crossmembers and two 78" Yakima Crossbars Product Specs: - Weight: 17.31 lbs. - Limited One Year Warranty
Need to carry more weight? Increases your 78" trailer load rating to 350lbs. Note: Do NOT carry over 250 lbs. on the 66" Crossbars, even with Heavy Duty shocks. - Upgrade the capacity of the 78" Trailers from 250 lbs to 350 lbs - Not for use with the 66" RACKandROLL trailer Product Specs: - Weight: 6.90 lbs. - Limited One Year Warranty
Easily attaches to your trailer to keep it from tipping down when not attached to your hitch. - Conveniently attaches to the tongue and keeps your trailer level when un-hitched Product Specs: - Weight: 2.20 lbs. - Limited One Year Warranty
- Essential if you have more than one child that will be towed - Permanently install a head on each bike that you'll be towing throughout the riding season.
The Trail-Gator Spare receiver Kit Headtube Attachment is a must-have if your Trail-Gator is going to be used on multiple children's (rear) bicycles. Makes swapping between bikes a snap. - Spare seatspost attachment (for the children's bike) for the Trail-Gator tow bar - Fits all Trail-Gator models including the 640020-640022-640023 - Allows the Trail-Gator to be attached to multiple juvenile bicycles quickly - Fits headtube up to 45mm (1.75")
- Fits on most adult and children's bicycle (12'' to 20'') - Attaches onto child's bike in no time - The telescopic folding bar is discretely stored on one side of bike when not in use - Easy and pleasant to use, perfectly safe and very stable. - Costs less than a child's trailer - Carefully constructed, made from top-quality materials
- Axle Kit for Journey Trailer TX - Compatible with 12mm rear thru-axles under 180mm in length - Note: Choose the correct thread pitch, 1.0 / 1.5 / 1.75mm, to match your thru-axle
The Trailer Yoke is for use with the Journey Trailer TX. It allows you to quickly and easily use the trailer on multiple bikes without needing to swap over the yoke.
Purchase our Kid Trailer axle for your bike, and share your stoke for cycling with your kids. Simplify your life by allowing quick and secure attachment of your trailer to your best and favorite bike. Enjoy the adventure. Robert Axles for Kid Trailers are designed specifically to fit your 12mm thru-axle bike and allow attachment of any hitch-mounted trailer. These fit any trailer that has two wheels and a single point of attachment to the axle. This includes all the two-wheeled child, pet, and cargo trailers such as Thule, Chariot, Burley, Instep, Carry Freedom, and many more. - The axle shaft and axle end are precision CNC-machined. - The axle shaft is 7075 aluminum and hard black-anodized for rugged durability. - The stainless steel axle end allows for mounting of the hitch provided with your trailer. - Hardware for attachment of the hitch is included; the hitch, itself, is not. - No special tools required. Design allows for wheel installation and removal using your standard 5mm hex wrench. - Designed, built, and quality tested in the USA. Proven around the world.
- 4 piece sleeve set for Adams Trail-A-Bikes - Includes new shim for oversized seatposts that fits 25.4mm to 35.0mm and beyond
• 4 times greater strength • Fits seatposts from 25.4mm to 35.0mm • Retro fittable to all 15mm block, horizontal pin style Trail-a-Bikes • Fits late 1998 to present • Comes with 4 shims
- QR Locking Hitch Pin for Adams Trail-A-Bikes
Page 1 of 1